My name is Carlin, and I did a big fist pump when I made my first $.01 with the Amazon Affiliate program in 2014.
Since 2014 I’ve been teaching myself how to make money blogging. I know fist-pumping about $.01 is somewhat ridiculous, but it was enough validation that making money online is possible.
In the past 2 years I have taught myself:
- How to use the Amazon Affiliate program and make money with my blogs
- How to create a freelancer’s profile on Elance.com and make money as a product designer
- How to write and publish Kindle Ebooks
- How to sell my artwork on sites such as Saatchiart.com to make money with my photography
- How to set up niche websites and generate sales as an affiliate marketer
- How to use Pinterest and Tumblr to drive traffic to niche websites
- How to Update an Existing 1990’s Website to Shopify and sell over $200,000 in remanufactured auto computers in 12 months ( if you need a website designed using Shopify, contact me!)
It’s exciting to see that the work I’ve put in to making money in the digital world has a direct impact on my bank account.
I’m not a multi-million dollar online entrepreneur, but I have been able to support myself financially with my online endeavors (freelancing) and by using the skills learned from being in the corporate world.
I’ve also coached friends on how to make business proposals to freelance customers and have seen my friends and former colleagues achieve success in their respective out-of-the-box endeavors.
Earn Money Blogging is dedicated to sharing what I’m learning with people like you who want to become an affiliate marketer like me.
What’s In Earn Money Blogging?
Earn Money Blogging is a blog for those who want to learn:
- How to set up your own blog and start monetizing it.
- Success stories of other bloggers who make money as affiliate marketers.
- And more…
Join the community of entrepreneurs who are earning money online today. Head over to my Resources page to find out which tools I use as an affiliate marketer to create successful websites and niches.
The journey to building a successful money-making blog isn’t easy, that’s a fact. But with persistence and dedication you will see your first profits roll in.
If you are here because you need to make money to get out of debt, the road to that may take a while. But, you can start getting your finances under control by using the Debt Snowball Method to pay off your debt faster. I’ve put together a quick guide and free printable debt snowball worksheet to help you organize what you owe. Check it out.
If you are an Amazon Affiliate, you should also post this disclosure to your websites that link to Amazon with affiliate links. Insert your name where mine is…
“Carlin Felder is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.”